No purchase necessary to enter or win This Promotion begins on May 28th, 2019 at PT and ends on June 30th, 2019 at PT (“Promotion Period”). All times referred to in these Official Rules are Pacific Time (“PT”). As used herein, “Sponsor” means Copag USA Inc., located at 222 S US Highway 1, Suite 213, Tequesta, FL 33469. All references to the COPAG Golden Card Scratch-Off shall be referred to as “Promotion” throughout these Official Rules.
1. To be eligible to participate in this Promotion, (“Participants”) must be at least 21 years of age.
2. Void where prohibited/restricted by law. This Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations, including gaming regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
3. The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Promotion:
a. Employees of Copag USA Inc. its parent company and affiliated companies and their immediate families (dependents under IRS definitions) are not eligible to participate in the Scratch off Golden Card promotion;
b. Employees of Property, WSOP or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or parent companies who are (i) director level or above or (ii) involved in coordinating or executing promotions on behalf of Property;
c. Employees of any advertising agency or marketing services firm that is providing any services to Property in connection with the Promotion;
d. The spouse, parent or child of an employee described in (a) or (b) above;
e. Anyone sharing the same primary residence as an employee described in (a) or (b) above; or
f. Individuals who are excluded from Property facilities, including through a government program, at Property’s discretion, or by their own request.
4. Follow the instructions below on how to play for a chance to get a golden card which gives you entry to play one (1) hand of Texas Hold’em on Monday July 1, 2019. The grand prize for Texas Hold’em is one (1) entry into the 2019 WSOP Main Event. There will be ten (10) golden cards. Those ten (10) golden card holders will play one hand of Texas Hold’em for a chance at the winning the grand prize. Only one (1) Participant will win the grand prize.
How to play:
5. Participants may obtain one (1) scratch off card by purchasing two (2) double deck sets of Copag playing cards from the Copag booth at the 50th World Series of Poker Event at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada (“Property”).
6. Alternatively, Participants may obtain one (1) scratch off card for free by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Copag USA Inc. Request, 222 S US Highway 1, Suite 213, Tequesta, FL 33469. Self-addressed stamped envelopes must be postmarked by June 20, 2019.
7. Limit: One (1) scratch off per Participant.
8. Scratch off the area indicated on your scratch off card, to potentially get a Golden Card entry to play one hand of Texas Hold’em on Monday July 1st, 2019 for Grand Prize - One (1) entry into the 2019 WSOP Main Event on July 3rd, 4th or 5th. GRAND PRIZE VALUED AT $10,000.
9. Winners are solely responsible for reporting winnings and paying all applicable taxes.
10. Except where prohibited by law, by claiming a prize, winner agrees to allow Sponsor use of their name and/or likeness in any photograph, broadcasting, advertising materials or any other media without additional compensation. Further, by accepting a prize, winner agrees not to assert any claims and agrees to release Sponsor, its parent company and affiliated companies and third-party prize contributors/suppliers from any and all liabilities, injuries or damages sustained in connection with the award or use of the prize(s).
11. Grand Prize winner must be a Poker Player, if winner is unable to attend the event a substitute player as agreed upon by Sponsor can represent them at the 50th World Series of Poker Event at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. If a substitute is used, original winner will not be playing nor will they receive a guaranteed seat in the future.
12. Winner must wear Copag related attire during length of play according to the rules and regulations of the WSOP. The odds to play in the main event would be 1,000 to 1 based of finding a card then winning the one Texas Hold’em hand.
13. Golden Card promotion officially ends June 30, 2019 or while supplies last. ONLY ONE GRAND PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED. By participating in this Promotion, Grand Prize winner agrees to the Official Rules and Regulations of the WSOP, all rules can be found at www.wsop.com.
14. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes. ONLY ONE GRAND PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED.
15. Promotion times are approximate. Sponsor reserves the right to change Promotion times due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
16. All decisions regarding the interpretation of the Official Rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with Sponsor whose decisions are final.
17. Sponsor may disqualify any Participant for any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these Official Rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
18. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
19. Where a situation arises which is not covered by these rules, Sponsor shall have the authority to render a judgment, including the imposition of a penalty, in accordance with the best interests of the Promotion and the maintenance of its integrity and public confidence.
20. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify or qualify any person before, during or after the Promotion.
21. A copy of these Official rules will be available at the Copag booth, online at www.copagusa.com, or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Copag USA Inc. Request, 222 S US Highway 1, Suite 213, Tequesta, FL 33469.
22. Offer expires June 30th, 2019 or upon distribution of all cards, whichever occurs first.
23. All Scratch offs are subject to review and verification and are automatically void and will be rejected if any part(s) is forged, altered, defaced, tampered with, mechanically reproduced or modified, irregular in any way, irregularly obtained, or if they contain printing errors or omissions or are result of error. Liability for any irregular game material is limited to replacement of scratch off while supplies last.
24. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or prematurely conclude the Promotion should any malfunction or other cause beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Promotion.
25. Sponsor reserves the right to refuse scratch off cards to any customers who in their sole determination abuse their right to participate or violate these Official Rules.
26. Prizes may not be substituted, transferred or exchanged, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor
27. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, delayed, incomplete, illegible, mutilated, postage due, misdirected mail or mail not received by the deadline of June 30th, 2019.
28. For a copy of these Official Rules or the name(s) of the winner(s) (available after June 30, 2019), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received no later than July 12, 2019 to 222 S US Highway 1, Suite 213, Tequesta, FL 33469, Attn: (Golden Card Scratch Off). A copy of these Official rules will also be available at the Copag booth and online at www.copagusa.com
29. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 866-441-8384.