No purchase necessary to enter or win. The COPAG Golden Card Scratch-Off (“Promotion”) begins on May 28, 2019 at 10:00 am PT and ends on June 30, 2019 at 12:00 midnight PT (the “Promotion Period”). Promotion is sponsored by Copag USA Inc., located at 222 S US Highway 1, Suite 213, Tequesta, FL 33469 (“Sponsor”).
1. To be eligible to participate in this Promotion, participants must be at least 21 years of age.
2. Void where prohibited/restricted by law. This Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
How to receive a scratch-off ticket:
3. You may obtain one (1) scratch off ticket by purchasing two (2) double deck sets of Copag playing cards from the Copag booth at the 50th World Series of Poker event at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada during the Promotion Period.
4. Alternatively, you may obtain a scratch off ticket by mail by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Copag USA Inc. Request, 222 S US Highway 1, Suite 213, Tequesta, FL 33469. Mail-in requests must be received no later than June 20, 2019. Limit: One scratch off per mail-in request.
How to win:
5. Scratch off the area indicated on your scratch off ticket. Up to ten (10) scratch off cards will be Golden Cards that will qualify to play a single, face-up Texas Hold’em hand on July 1, 2019 for a chance to win the Grand Prize. If Golden card scratch off ticket winner is unable to attend the event a substitute player as agreed upon by Copag can participate to play the single hand on July 1, 2019.
6. All participants who receive a Golden Card must be present at the Pavilion Single Table Satellite Area at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino, located at 3700 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89103, no later than 7:00 pm PT on July 1, 2019 (date and time subject to change). Participants who are late will be disqualified. At or around 7:00 pm PT, representatives of Rio Properties, LLC (“Rio”) will deal one Texas Hold’em hand to all Golden Card recipients face up. The player with the best poker hand as dealt wins the Grand Prize.
7. Grand Prize is one (1) entry into the 2019 WSOP Main Event tournament with flights starting on July 3, 4 and 5, 2019, at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada (the “WSOP Main Event”). GRAND PRIZE VALUED AT $10,000.
8. Winners are solely responsible for reporting winnings and paying all applicable taxes. Employees of Copag USA Inc., its parent company and affiliated companies and their immediate families (dependents under IRS definitions) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By claiming a prize, winner consents to Sponsor’s and Rio’s use of their name and/or likeness in any photograph, broadcasting, advertising materials or any other media without additional compensation. Further, by accepting a prize, winner agrees not to assert any claims and agrees to release Sponsor, Rio, Caesars Interactive Entertainment, LLC, their respective parent companies and affiliated companies, and any other third-party prize contributors/suppliers from any and all liabilities, injuries or damages sustained in connection with the award or use of the prize(s).
9. Grand Prize winner of the single, face-up Texas Hold’em hand must be able to participate in the WSOP Main Event. If the winner cannot participate in the Tournament, the Grand Prize will be forfeited.
10. By participating in this Promotion, Grand Prize winner agrees to the World Series of Poker® Official Tournament Rules (“WSOP Official Rules), which can be found at www.wsop.com/2019.
11. Winner must wear Copag-related attire during play at the WSOP Main Event subject to the WSOP Official Rules. Attire will be provided by Sponsor.
12. Odds of receiving Golden Card are 300:1
13. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes. ONLY ONE GRAND PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED.
14. A copy of these Official Rules will be available at the Copag booth, online at www.copagusa.com, or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Copag USA Inc. Request, 222 S US Highway 1, Suite 213, Tequesta, FL 33469.
15. Promotion ends on the earlier of June 30, 2019, the distribution of all tickets or when all ten (10) spots in the poker hand have been claimed.
16. All winning scratch offs are subject to verification and are automatically void and will be rejected if any part(s) is forged, altered, defaced, tampered with, mechanically reproduced or modified, irregular in any way, irregularly obtained, or if they contain printing errors or omissions or are result of error. Liability for any irregular game material is limited to replacement of scratch off while supplies last
17. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or prematurely conclude the Promotion should any malfunction or other cause beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Promotion.
18. Sponsor reserves the right to refuse scratch off tickets to any customers who in their sole determination abuse their right to participate or violate the Official Rules.
19. Prizes may not be substituted, transferred or exchanged, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
20. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, delayed, incomplete, illegible, mutilated, postage due, misdirected mail or mail not received by the deadline of June 28, 2019.
21. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 866-441-8384.