- Use cold water only. Never use hot water.
- Try cleaning Copag cards with cold water and no soap to start
- Use a non abrasive cloth and gently wash the playing cards individually. Do not use a paper towel or any other paper based towel products. Definitely avoid any sort of abrasive scrubbing material.
- Clean only a few cards at a time, rub very lightly on both sides. If water alone did not clean your Copag cards then wash the cards again with a neutral soap. A neutral soap is a soap that is not alkaline or acidic. The pH balance for a neutral soap is 4.
- Once your Copag cards are clean, dry them thoroughly at once using a clean soft non abrasive cloth. Spread cards individually and allow up to one hour on each side to air
DO NOT scrub Copag cards with tools.
DO NOT place Copag cards in boiling water.
DO NOT wash Copag cards in a dishwasher.
DO NOT leave Copag cards outside to dry in the sun.
DO NOT dry Copag cards with a hair dryer.
DO NOT apply excessive pressure when cleaning Copag cards.
DO NOT use detergent or alkaline soap on Copag cards.
DO NOT use any chemicals to clean your Copag cards.
DO NOT stack Copag cards on top of one another when wet.
DO NOT submerge Copag cards in water for long periods of time.