WSOP Official Rules
COPAG 10k Main Event Seat Giveaway Official Rules
No purchase necessary to enter or win This Promotion begins on Tuesday, May 30st, 2023 12:01 AM PT and ends on Sunday, June 26, 2023 at 5:00 PM PT (“Promotion Period”). All times referred to in these Official Rules are Pacific Time (“PT”). As used herein, “Sponsor” means Copag USA Inc., located at 7778 SW Ellipse Way Stuart, FL 34997. All references to the COPAG 10k Main Event Seat Giveaway shall be referred to as “Promotion” throughout these Official Rules. Promotion is sponsored by Sponsor.
1. To be eligible to participate in this Promotion, (“Participants”) must be at least 21 years of age and be a resident of the USA.
2. Void in NY and FL or where prohibited/restricted by law. This Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations, including gaming regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
3. The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Promotion:
a) Employees of Property, WSOP or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or parent companies who are (i) director level or above or (ii) involved in coordinating or executing promotions on behalf of Property;
b) Employees of Copag USA Inc. its parent company and affiliated companies and their immediate families (dependents under IRS definitions) are not eligible to participate in the giveaway promotion;
c) Employees of any advertising agency or marketing services firm that is providing any services to Property in connection with the Promotion;
d) The spouse, parent or child of an employee described in (a) or (b) above;
e) Anyone sharing the same primary residence as an employee described in (a) or (b) above; or
f) Individuals who are excluded from Property facilities, including through a government program, at Property’s discretion, or by their own request.
4. Follow the instructions below on how to play for a chance to get a scratch card which gives you entry to play one (1) hand of Texas Hold’em on Saturday July 1, 2023. The grand prize for Texas Hold’em is one (1) entry into the 2023 WSOP Main Event. There will be ten (10) scratch off cards with winning codes. Those ten (10) lucky card winners will play one hand of Texas Hold’em for a chance at the winning the grand prize. Only one (1) Participant will win the grand prize.
How to Participate
5. In Person Paid Method of Entry: Participants may obtain one (1) scratch off card by purchasing two (2) double deck sets or six (6) Elite single decks of Copag playing cards from the Copag booth at the 2023 World Series of Poker Event at the Paris and Horse Shoe Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada (“Property”).
5. Online Paid Method of Entry: Participants may obtain one (1) scratch off card by purchasing two (2) double deck sets or six (6) Elite single decks of Copag playing cards from www.copagusa.com during the promotional period.
6. Alternative Free Method of Entry: Participants may obtain one (1) scratch off card for free by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Copag USA Inc. Request, 7778 SW Ellipse Way Stuart, FL 34997. Mail-in requests must be received no later than June 19th, 2023. LIMIT: One scratch off per mail-in request.
Winner Selection and Prize Redemption:
11. The ten (10) lucky scratch off winners will qualify to play a single face-up Texas Hold'em hand at the Paris Hotel and Casino on July 1, 2023 at 7:00 PM PST. All participants who received a winning card must be present at the Copag booth in the Paris and Horseshoe Hotel and Casino, located at 3645 S Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89109, no later than 7:00 PM PST. To be eligible to participate in this Promotion, participants must be 21 years of age. Void where prohibited/restricted by law.
12. Sponsor will award the following prize:
a. One (1) entry into the 2023 WSOP Main Event on July 3, 4, 5 and 6th of 2023. (Estimated value of $10,000).
13. Winners are solely responsible for reporting winnings and paying all applicable taxes.
14. Except where prohibited by law, by claiming a prize, winner agrees to allow Sponsor the use of their name and/or likeness in any photograph, broadcasting, advertising materials or any other media without additional compensation.
15. Further, by accepting a prize, winner agrees not to assert any claims and agrees to release Sponsor, its parent company and affiliated companies and third-party prize contributors/suppliers from any and all liabilities, injuries or damages sustained in connection with the award or use of the prize(s).
16. Grand Prize winner should be a Poker Player that understands the rules of Texas Hold’em, if winner is unable to attend the event a substitute player as agreed upon by Sponsor can represent them at the 54th World Series of Poker Event at the Paris Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. If a substitute is used, original winner will not be playing nor will they receive a guaranteed seat in the future.
17. Winner should wear Copag related attire (i.e., Shirt and/or hat) during length of play according to the rules and regulations of the WSOP. The odds to play in the main event will be determined based off of how many people participate.
18. ONLY ONE GRAND PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED. By participating in this Promotion, Grand Prize winner agrees to the Official Rules and Regulations of the WSOP, all rules can be found at wsop.com.
19. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes. ONLY ONE GRAND PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED.
20. Caesars Entertainment, WSOP and Paris Hotel & Casino are not a sponsor of, or responsible for conducting, the Sweepstakes.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
22. Promotion times are approximate. Sponsor reserves the right to change Promotion times due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
23. All decisions regarding the interpretation of the Official Rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with Sponsor whose decisions are final.
24. Sponsor may disqualify any Participant for any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these Official Rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
25. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
26. Where a situation arises which is not covered by these rules, Sponsor shall have the authority to render a judgment, including the imposition of a penalty, in accordance with the best interests of the Promotion and the maintenance of its integrity and public confidence.
27. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify or qualify any person before, during or after the Promotion.
28. All entries are subject to review and verification and are automatically void and will be rejected if any part(s) is forged, altered, defaced, tampered with, mechanically reproduced or modified, irregular in any way, irregularly obtained, or if they contain printing errors or omissions or are result of error.
29. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or prematurely conclude the Promotion should any malfunction or other cause beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Promotion.
30. Sponsor reserves the right to refuse entries to any customers who in their sole determination abuse their right to participate or violate these Official Rules.
31. Prizes may not be substituted, transferred or exchanged, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
32. For a copy of these Official Rules or the name(s) of the winner(s) (available after July 1, 2023), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 7778 SW Ellipse Way Stuart, FL 34997, Attn: ("10k Main Event Seat Promotion"). A copy of these Official rules will also be available at the Copag booth and online at copagusa.com.
33. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 866-441-8384.